Monday, December 16, 2019

Inaugural Post! | Myself and BunnyBrew

Howdy to all the wild, wild Interwebs! Online I often go by the handle Bunnygeon Master, because I like Dungeons & Dragons, rabbits, and more than either of those, puns. This blog is meant to host the content I create as part of my homebrewing hobby. With any homebrew, my goal is to have fun making something interesting and balanced, and to occasionally remember the classes that aren't named 'paladin!' (It's my favorite, as you may be able to guess from the overwhelming amount of Sacred Oath content I tend to create.)

Most of the homebrews I create are homebrew archetypes, or subclasses as they're often called - in other words, new class archetype options for features like Sacred Oaths, Otherworldly Patrons, and more! I also make homebrew monster stat blocks sometimes, and even the occasional spell.

I should mention that I don't consider myself an exceptional expert in layout or visual design! My homebrewing is made possible by the great website GM Binder, a free-to-use tool that makes it easy to create and share all sorts of homebrew content.

As for the art I use, most is from Magic: The Gathering, which I use under Wizards of the Coast's Fan Content Policy. Content I create that falls under that policy is labeled as such in the document.

To you, the reader, and probable fellow Dungeons & Dragons fan and player, I hope you find something you enjoy on this blog, whether it's what you're looking for, or not. Happy gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment